Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sneak peak at my first card in a series using 'The Wilderness Awaits'

You are only getting a sneak peek as I have a bit of a challenge going with a friend, another Stampin'Up demonstrator. I do grungy, she does pastel clean, we thought it would be interesting to see what we could do with this stamp set. I could see colouring in, aqua painters, spritzers, male themes, dog lovers and much more. Also I would probably use the regal colours which are my favourites, I'm just not a pastel person.
Wetlands along with By the Tide have been my most well used stamp sets. I think this Wilderness set will probably join them.

Here it is:-

Not as grungy as it could have been but defiantly the regal colours. I'm only sharing this one as the others only contain elements from the 'Wilderness Awaits' and I said I would wait until my friend came home from her holiday to share what we had both made. This one breaks the rules 'a bit.'

The detail:-

Lots of colour with the blender pen, its a bit out of focus now when I look at it, sorry about that. This image is from 'The Wilderness Awaits.'












The goose is of course from 'Wetlands.' stamp set. Have always loved this. After living on a canal narrow boat these birds were usually our nearest neighbours!

The background has been stamped with Gorgeous Grunge in soft sky







What do you think, easy cards for a man?








3 comments:

  1. I have just purchased the Wilderness Awaits and am looking for examples on how to use it. Love this card...think mine will be made using your card as my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. During the next few weeks I will be posting quite a few makes with this set. If you follow by email you won't miss any of the blogs. Happy Stamping k x

      Delete